Works with ALL currencies.
If you want a currency other than USD please request which currency you want it the notes at checkout. Your budget will be sent you within 24 hrs of the request.
What You'll Get:
★ Live Video Walk Through - This workbook includes a Live Instructional Video and Q&A session with Alena Maze on Wednesday, July 8, 2020 and Saturday, July 11, 2020 ★
- The Monthly Budget allows you to set up and track expenses and income on a monthly basis. The budget can start from any month and year and covers a 12 month period.
- The Yearly Budget allows for budgeting of income and expenses on a yearly basis.
- Monthly Income Calculator. Whether you get paid weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. The monthly income calendar helps turn your paychecks into a monthly budget and includes calculations for monthly tithes.
- The Expense Tracker allows you to track up to 300 expenses per month.
- Monthly Dashboard. The monthly dashboard gives up to date information about your actual spending habits. It helps visulaize how much you've spent, saved, and paid off debt in the current month vs last month. It also shows you your YTD savings and debt payoff.
- The Debt Payoff Calculator calculates total debt and helps determine the monthly payment for each debt, all while taking interest rates into consideration.
- The Debt Tracker includes graphs to help you visualize your progress in paying off debts for up to 30 accounts.
- The Savings Calculator calculates monthly savings goals and tracks your saving monthly to help you reach your goals. It also includes a box graph that logs your savings month to month. Use this sheet to calculate the savings needed for car maintenance, home repairs, etc.
- The Savings Goal Tracker includes graphs to help you visualize your savings goals for up to 30 accounts.
- The End of Month Cash Calculator calculates how much cash will be available after all monthly bills are paid.
- The Net Cash Calculator calculates how much cash/savings would remain if all debts were paid off.
- The Budget Graph is a customized graph where you can view all your expenses in pie chart form.
- Detailed step by step instructions will help you navigate the budget like a mathematician workbook like a boss.
★ Bonus - Bill Calendar The Week by Week Paycheck and Bill Calendar will help you visualize and keep track of your budget week by week, paycheck by paycheck through the end of the year 2020.
★ Bonus - Access to all future updates and versions in 2020.
The Budget Like a Mathematician Workbook - Google Sheets - Employee Version
The Budget Like a Mathematician Workbook is a digital product designed for use in Google Sheets. Use this budget if you are an employee and receive paychecks. It is available for ALL currencies.
This budget will help you structure your incoming and outgoing cash flow like an expert! Take control of your finances and get on track to achieve your economic goals today!